Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just thought I would post a thread that is the opposite of the would you purchase a Pathfinder again if you could go back in time thread.

So for this thread the question is, what vehicle do you see yourself purchasing next? Will you wait out your Pathfinder's life and then buy a similar vehicle, or will you buy a different type of vehicle for a different purpose? How long do you think it will be till you do buy your next car?

·
Registered
440 Posts
I just thought I would post a thread that is the opposite of the would you purchase a Pathfinder again if you could go back in time thread.

So for this thread the question is, what vehicle do you see yourself purchasing next? Will you wait out your Pathfinder's life and then buy a similar vehicle, or will you buy a different type of vehicle for a different purpose? How long do you think it will be till you do buy your next car?
1) Probably a similar vehicle, such as a CX-9, but no Ford, GM or Chrysler product.
2) I keep my vehicles 10 -12 years, and that is another reason that the transmission shudder does not give me a warm and fuzzy feeling that it will hold up that long.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Thought I'd get a 1960 Ford Country Squire next....just kidding.
I take one purchase at a time. Who knows what 'THE' car to own in the future will be.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Next would be a leisure car... maybe a 370z or even a G37 convertible.

If we replaced our sedan, it would probably be with a Kia Optima or 3.5S Altima (if they ever solve the transmission issues).

·
Registered
100 Posts
My other car is a Murano 2005 so I'll probably be trading for something smaller and more fuel sippnig...Altima maybe.

·
Registered
221 Posts
1969 Chevy C10

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The Pathfinder takes care of the heavy lifting for us, so the next car would be something smaller to get around in. Perhaps a Prius, or a Ford Fusion. I don't see us buying a new car for another 5 years at least though, so we will have to see what the options are when that time rolls around.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I would like to have a coupe either a Audi S5 or the new BMW 435I. We currently have a fully loaded 07 BMW 328I sedan. It's one of the best car I've ever own only problem is that German cars' maintenance suck after the warranty is up.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
that is why you lease. or trade in as soon as the warranty is over.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts