Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

looking to buy the cross bars here if anyone has them equipped and looking to sell.

Thanks!

Ben

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a set that I took off my '13 Platinum PF, when it had 5 miles on it. I live in Washington State. Shipping and packing might be prohibitive.
$150 + shipping.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have a set that I took off my '13 Platinum PF, when it had 5 miles on it. I live in Washington State. Shipping and packing might be prohibitive.
$150 + shipping.
did you sell them?

·
Administrator
2013 Pathfinder SL, Connecticut, USA
4,771 Posts
$150 + shipping.
I'm curious as to why you removed them?

·
Administrator
2013 Pathfinder SL, Connecticut, USA
4,771 Posts
I'm wondering if someone will come up with removable crossbars that will fit the Pathfinder. That way, you'll only have to have them on if you need them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Both crossbars come off with the removal of just 8 bolts. Easy. I just removed mine and sold them back to the dealership for $200.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
+bump

Has anyone else have the crossbars and would like to sell them?

Thanks!

Ben

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
Don't they decrease fuel mileage and increase noise?
I have had mine on and off for the year I've had my PF. When they're off, I notice the vehicle is quieter at highway speeds and the mileage improves a bit. When they're on, the opposite is true and I also notice that the wind makes the vehicle sway a bit more.

I like the way they look, but they really serve no practical purpose for me - I'm tempted to take them off again, this time, permanently.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the responses. I managed to find new ones from nissan eStore for 200 bucks shipped. There is a deal going on for everyone on accessories, 20% of and pick up at your local dealer for no cost shipping.

Nissan USA eStore

Just letting everyone know. The catch is the item has to be $100+ or more. I'm sure 99% of the items in that store is. =D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts