Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Waiting for my first Nissan to arrive. Have a deposit on it for a month now and it should be here soon. 2022 Pathfinder Platinum. Has anyone ever used a wireless brake controller rather than a hard wired one? I have a Curt's Echo wireless controller that I use with my Mazda CX-9 and it is awesome with no module box needing wired in and controlled from my cell phone. I did have to get my own wiring connector wired and mounted and power from the battery on my Mazda aftermarket as it wasn't wired for 4 or 7 pin connection from factory. My Pathfinder is coming with tow package and 7 pin connector. Will I be able to plug and play with my bluetooth wireless controller or will I still have to play with the wiring tow harness that comes with the vehicle for a hard wired controller?

·
Registered
184 Posts
I have a Tekonsha Prodigy RF Wireless Trailer Brake Controller and have used it for years. Never been an issue. We have a 2015 Pathfinder. I installed the box on the tongue of the trailer and plug it into the Pathy. No issues whatsoever.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts