Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please help me?
Not the original owner.
I pull the wiper arm toward me and it should spray fluid on my windsheild. Try the rear wipers, same thing.
There is fluid
There is no leak
and the wipers do work
So that leave the pump or fuse.
The manual doesn't show me where to find the fuse for either the front or back shields. So its a guessing game I suppose.
I am not a mechanic, and with the winter weather coming its not an ideal situation.

ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE?

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Pathfinder SV 4x4
1,136 Posts
Pop the hood and have someone activate the w/s washer. Can you hear the pump buzzing from the area you add w/s washer fluid? The pump is at the bottom of that reservoir.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pop the hood and have someone activate the w/s washer. Can you hear the pump buzzing from the area you add w/s washer fluid? The pump is at the bottom of that reservoir.
nothing, but its interesting that the daytime running lights on the passenger side also no longer work.
But i have read that the rear washer and front washer have different pumps yet use the same reservoir. and the back one doesn't work either (squirt fluid).

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Pathfinder SV 4x4
1,136 Posts
There is factory service manual access through this site to see a parts diagram. I don't know the location of the pump for the rear. I'd imagine it's up front on the bottle like the front pump is.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts