Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 Platinum with the 20 inch tires.

I was thinking about getting 18s for the winter with steel wheels. Specifically I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on Yokohama Geolander I/T G072?

Anything else I should consider?

Cheers

·
Administrator
2013 Pathfinder SL, Connecticut, USA
4,773 Posts
I have a 2013 Platinum with the 20 inch tires.

I was thinking about getting 18s for the winter with steel wheels. Specifically I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on Yokohama Geolander I/T G072?

Anything else I should consider?

Cheers
I believe the Geolanders are an all-season radial. Your profile doesn't indicate where you're from, but if you expect to encounter any snow at all, I'd recommend a snow tire if you're going the dedicated winter wheel route. Bridgestone Blizzaks and the Michelin X-Ice are both good tires.

Steelies might save you some money, but I'll bet you could pick up some nicer used wheels on Craigslist for about the same amount of cash. You're wise to go to 18's as that will permit you to mount a narrower tire. You could even go to 17's if you wanted to.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
If you want the best bang for your buck winter tire, Bridgestone Blizzaks are great tires to get, myself and many others have used them for years and love them. You can also find them online now for a great price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts