Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Do you want steel wheels or alloy?

You might be able to get away using a cheap direct fit alloy instead of a multi-fit steel wheel.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Rims are kind of expensive especially new.

The rims needed for the pathfinder is 7.5inch width,

5x4.5" or 5x114.3 bolt patternif that helps.

Apparently, most Nissan/Infiniti's use the same bolt pattern and similar width so you might be able to pick up some used or take off rims from other Nissans especially the Murano.

I'd recommend getting 18 inch rims/tires as it'll be alot cheaper than 20inch tire/rim combo's.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts

Apparently, most Nissan/Infiniti's use the same bolt pattern and similar width so you might be able to pick up some used or take off rims from other Nissans especially the Murano.

I'd recommend getting 18 inch rims/tires as it'll be alot cheaper than 20inch tire/rim combo's.
do you know what the center bore is? or should we not worry about that?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Need to find winter rims. Not having any luck, except for Multi-fit.

Lotsa tires, need rims.
Don't see why it would be hard. Any rim shop should be able to sell you a set of rims in the same size and width, similar offset, and right bolt pattern.

I don't know the size, width, offset, and bolt pattern of the new pathfinder but I'm sure if you find out you could purchase cheap aftermarket rims under $1000.

Or you can go for the cheaper option and run your stock rims with winter tires.

·
Registered
82 Posts

Thats a very common size, even Honda's and Toyota's use that size wheel. I bet just one really cheap steel wheel can be bought for $50 NEW!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts