Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2017 SV Nismo
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Got the front windows tinted. I just had to pull the trigger on the Weathetec window deflectors for the front windows. Ughh I'll deal with the consequences later. Why did I buy one these trucks?

·
Registered
231 Posts
I've always liked the look of smoked tail lights, especially on black cars. Unfortunately after I read on some other forum that insurance companies would not cover you even if you got rear ended and it was not your fault, I got scared and stopped considering this mod. It doesn't take away the fact that this makes the vehicle look much sleeker.

·
Registered
2017 SV Nismo
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I've always liked the look of smoked tail lights, especially on black cars. Unfortunately after I read on some other forum that insurance companies would not cover you even if you got rear ended and it was not your fault, I got scared and stopped considering this mod. It doesn't take away the fact that this makes the vehicle look much sleeker.
I have a can of Nite Shades spray tint. My wife says the same about the insurance thing. I just want to smoke them out. I have bright led brake and turn signals. Still hesitant about that insurance thing.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts