Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any thoughts on why Nissan went with the European (wider, shorter) style rear license plate housing for all 2022 Pathfinders? I think it looks awkward - empty space to the left and right of the plate; plate hangs over the bumper edge very close to the hitch. I don't think I've seen any other car built for the North American market with this design.

·
Registered
2022 Pathfinder SL 2WD
22 Posts
Any thoughts on why Nissan went with the European (wider, shorter) style rear license plate housing for all 2022 Pathfinders? I think it looks awkward - empty space to the left and right of the plate; plate hangs over the bumper edge very close to the hitch. I don't think I've seen any other car built for the North American market with this design.
Until you mentioned this I didn't even noticed it... with that said, it doesn't bother me. Some may find the spaces to the sides of the plate to place their Disney annual passholder magnets

·
Registered
'22 Pathfinder SL 4WD Boulder Gray 2T
7 Posts
They needed the liftgate real estate for the Massive P A T H E R F I N D E R

Seriously though, yeah its very low. Its been a very long time since I've had a Bumper mounted rear license plate, and that was on my '80 Chevy Cheyanne SB I bought from my Mom at 16.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts