Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, guys. Looks like I'm one of the first to post on this forum. I look forward to seeing more about the new Pathfinder and meeting others who are interested in well.

I live in Canada. Where else is everyone from?

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
I'm from Central Pennsylvania. While my dealer claims to have sold quite a few, I've not seen another out and about yet. It's quite a nice change from my Honda Pilot, which were a dime a dozen... just in the parking lot at work, there must have been a dozen.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Baltimore, MD.

I too was told that several have been sold, but have not seen one on the street except my own and the ones sitting at the dealerships.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Are you guys starting to notice more new Pathfinders where you live? I seen one about a couple months ago, some Pathfinders from Nissan with advertising on the side and nothing since, sort of shocked.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just registered today. Hamptons, Long Island.

Did anyone take advantage of the Visa gift card offer that Nissan had on Edmunds.com? If so, wondering if anyone had received theirs yet.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just registered today...wish I would've visited sooner to see that Edmunds offer before I bought my Pathfinder last week. Argghhh! Oh yeah, as you can see on the left, I'm from Central California.

·
Registered
2013 Pathfinder SL 4WD
65 Posts
Lebanon, Ohio

Picked up the 2013 Pathfinder SL Premium, AWD, Cayanne Red last Friday. Also applied for the Visa card last Friday. The offer didn't pop up right away. Had to visit Edmunds and search around for a while. (Found out about it on THIS forum!)

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have not seen any on the road yet here in Phoenix . I have noticed when I went to purchase one that most of them were trades from other dealers the one silver one they had instock had over 250 miles on it which I guess isn't bad but they would not discount for it. So the wife and I had to go across town to find one in silver and we did it had 4 miles on it. We ended up getting a sl premium with cross bars

1 - 20 of 58 Posts