Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For normal driving conditions how many miles should I be able to get out of the 235/55R20 tires?

·
Registered
123 Posts
I've found that with most OEM tires 30-40k is about what you might expect. Much depends upon how you take care of them and your driving habits.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I all depends on your driving habits and the general road conditions you usually drive. Usually 30-40K miles is normal wear to most OEM tires. Personally, I would probably replace my OEM tires earlier than that. I have the Toyo Proxes as the OEM shoes on my '13 PF Platinum. I hate it! These tires are noisy and when still not warm up it makes some funny flapping noise. Most concerning is that the Proxes tend to hydroplane on wet road conditions. I have the Yokohama Parada Spec-x 275/45/20 on my Infiniti FX35 and it is has better traction than these crappy ****. Ironically, wider tires are more likely to hydroplane than narrower tires. I trust my Infiniti to do 65mph cornering on heavy rains. With the Toyo Proxes, I limit my speed to 50mph around corners in the rain.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I try to burn my tires as quickly as possible :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts