Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tried the following tires:
1. Stock continentals only lasted about 25-30K miles
2. Currently have Pirelli Scorpions. They seem pretty low now at 71K miles (lasted 41K miles). Almost didn't pass NY state inspection a month ago with them on and since winter is coming and would like to go skiing need to change them...

Any suggestions? I live in Weschester County, NY so we get everything snow, ice, rain. Looking for a tire that can handle that...

2013 Nissan Pathfinder SL
2002 BMW 325XI

·
Super Moderator
3,857 Posts
I don't live very far from you and I changeover to winter tires after Thanksgiving on both of my vehicles. The stock Contis have served us well during the warm season and in the winter I switch over to Blizzaks. If you go to ski country in the winter, I wouldn't rely on all-season tires.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't live very far from you and I changeover to winter tires after Thanksgiving on both of my vehicles. The stock Contis have served us well during the warm season and in the winter I switch over to Blizzaks. If you go to ski country in the winter, I wouldn't rely on all-season tires.
Would love to do summer and winter tires but I have no place to store them so I have to rely on all season tires. Been ok with them, although winter tires would have been great...

2013 Nissan Pathfinder SL
2002 BMW 325XI

·
Registered
27 Posts
I just installed the stock tire size 235 65 18 Sumitomo HTR AS P02. Love them so far. I wanted something close to a summer tire since it's summer all year long in Miami FL. Unfortunately for a big tire, suv tire theres not many options.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Michelin Defender LTX. Awesome tire. So much so that I sold my Nokian Hakka winters. And we get WINTER up here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts