Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went out around 12:30pm today and as soon as I got into my car, I noticed the clock was wrong - said 8:26. Then I noticed the HUD was much brighter and higher than the position I usually have it in, almost like it went back to default settings. Also got a message on the infotainment if I wanted to switch user profiles although I'm using the same key. Everything else seemed normal. Wondering if Nissan did an OTA software update or something overnight that reset some of my settings. Anyone else notice any weirdness today? What's more bizarre is I just checked the Nissan Connect app and the color of my vehicle is now Red which is way offbase lol. I have the Obsidian green and it was correct all along in the app. Clearly looks like someone is tinkering with some knobs over at Nissan. Is your app working correctly?

·
Registered
2022 Pathfinder Platinum
36 Posts
Mine's red too now (on the app). Wish it were in person as I love the red w/black roof!

Must've been an update. Hopefully, they didn't break anything and actually gave us some more features like the camera button now displaying the left mirror camera as an option!

·
Registered
3 Posts
So I went out around 12:30pm today and as soon as I got into my car, I noticed the clock was wrong - said 8:26. Then I noticed the HUD was much brighter and higher than the position I usually have it in, almost like it went back to default settings. Also got a message on the infotainment if I wanted to switch user profiles although I'm using the same key. Everything else seemed normal. Wondering if Nissan did an OTA software update or something overnight that reset some of my settings. Anyone else notice any weirdness today? What's more bizarre is I just checked the Nissan Connect app and the color of my vehicle is now Red which is way offbase lol. I have the Obsidian green and it was correct all along in the app. Clearly looks like someone is tinkering with some knobs over at Nissan. Is your app working correctly?
I think you can change the color of the car in your settings.

·
Registered
2022 Pathfinder SL 2WD
22 Posts
Since I got my car, in the app has been a white Pathfinder. My PF is actually the two tone Gun Metallic with black roof. I have the iOS version 5.4.1 of the app installed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts