Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know that the R53 Pathfinder is relatively new in its lifecycle.
That being said
In about 2-4 years down the line, this vehicle will get a Mid Cycle facelift / refresh

I know this may be early to talk about but:
What kind of features would you want or expect for the MMC facelift of Pathfinder R53?

For me, it would be these three:

1) 12.3 inch infotainment display screen

Vehicle Car Automotive design Motor vehicle Speedometer

Nissan has been implementing the 12.3 inch infotainment screen for some cars that are made in Japan and the United Kingdom.
Interestingly, the 12.3 inch screen has made its North American debut in the MMC facelift Nissan Altima L34 vehicles that are made in Mississippi

We will definitely see it in the Pathfinder at some point in the future (obviously for the MMC facelift)

2) LED turn signal indicators for both front and rear

The current vehicle only uses incandescent globes for the turn signals............so hopefully, the MMC facelift will switch to full LED turn signals for that one.

3) More fuel-efficient powertrain options (especially for overseas markets)

Something more fuel efficient like Diesel and/or Hybrid would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2022 SL AWD Build Date Mar 2022
337 Posts
I'd like the front passenger seat to have a 6-way adjustment plus lumbar support on the SL trim level.
I'd like the memory seat function returned to the SL trim level as well as the tilt-down side view mirrors when in reverse.
I'd like the motion activated lift gate restored to the SL trim level.
I also like the idea of LED everything (signal lights and all inside auxiliary lights).
And finally, I'd like the blinking red LED dashboard light restored as part of the integral alarm once the car is turned off.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
memory seat, electric folding mirrors, electric steering tilt control, heated and cooled seats front and rear, electric tilt headrests,
Ventilated rear seats would be a dream..........especially in hot climates and tropical regions.
I think the Hyundai Palisade and Kia Telluride have it......so I hope Nissan is taking notes on it as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts