Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Mocha Stone

Votes: 8 12.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Super Black gets my vote. Once I do get a Super Black pathfinder I will look into blacking out the chrome grille trim with maybe black vinyl. It would give the pathfinder more of a cleaner look.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts

super black with sidesteps and roof rails and 20% tints all around. That is my car to get. :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Although white is one of the most popular color for cars and so common, i just can't resist. I MUST GET IT!!!

There was even an article on how white is the most popular color...

Boring, bland and easy to blend in with but undeniably popular – white is still the most popular car color choice.

Automotive paint supplier PPG’s annual color survey revealed that the color stayed on top just like last year. White was the winner, accounting for 21 percent of new cars in North America this year but black took a close second with 19 percent. Silver and gray made up 16 percent, but what about off-the-walls colors like those on cars like the Chevrolet Spark?

Short of Crayola inventing crazy names for its crayon colors, car companies come in a close second for coming up with nutso color names. “Snakeskin Green” makes sense and sounds cool on the Dodge Viper, but what about Chevrolet calling its red Spark “salsa” or the green one seen above “Jalapeno?”

“On a Ford Fiesta, MINI Cooper or Fiat 500, there is a brighter range of colors offered than would be on a Lincoln MKX or a Cadillac,” PPG color manager Jane Harrington said. “If I think of the Volkswagen Beetle, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a bad color on a Beetle.”

The PPG survey said 77 percent consider exterior color to be a big factor in their purchase decision — and why not? A car is generally the second-largest purchase someone makes, so choosing to roll around looking like a scene kid’s glow stick on wheels might not be easy for everyone to swallow.

Then again, people buying cars colored that way might feel the same about being seen in something bland.

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
I think the black one looks amazing and meets every occasion, whether you want to play a stealth FBI agent or play sitter and pick up the kids from school it works. I find it sleek with black though.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I love how black looks when it is clean but it is also the hardest color to maintain.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I bought the Super Black, with the Charcoal leather...now it's super dirty after a couple of rainy days... will wash and take pics

·
Registered
13 Posts
so torn. My top color choices are blue or red. Blue is completely unavailable in my area. The red is 400 miles away. There is a local one in slate that I can get (what I think is) a good deal on. The slate one also has more options for cheaper. I am thinking to get the slate one, but I am hoping that I will not regret getting a neutral instead of something with color....My dealer said I should put pink pinstripe on it, lol

ugh...you wouldn't think it would be so difficult to find a new vehicle in the color you want...

·
Registered
38 Posts
so torn. My top color choices are blue or red. Blue is completely unavailable in my area. The red is 400 miles away. There is a local one in slate that I can get (what I think is) a good deal on. The slate one also has more options for cheaper. I am thinking to get the slate one, but I am hoping that I will not regret getting a neutral instead of something with color....My dealer said I should put pink pinstripe on it, lol

ugh...you wouldn't think it would be so difficult to find a new vehicle in the color you want...
Understand completely. I had negotiated a great deal via Internet , when I went for a test drive I was told the model I wanted was only available in black. I decided to stick with the color I wanted and told them to call me when they could get it in blue. Glad I stuck with my gut because 2 days later they went and flat bedded one from another state for me. Honored the price and I could not be happier.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts