Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,I just bought a 2020 PF SV. I would like to know what campers are you towing and how it goes?
Thank you

·
Registered
358 Posts
Well there is lots of TT/camper threads here for you to browse. If you read most of them you should get an idea on what people are getting and suitable to tow with the Pathy. There is lots of people sharing their experience, tools, tips, techniques etc. and differences in opinions as well giving you a broader perspective. Use the search bar, it may speed up you search.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well there is lots of TT/camper threads here for you to browse. If you read most of them you should get an idea on what people are getting and suitable to tow with the Pathy. There is lots of people sharing their experience, tools, tips, techniques etc. and differences in opinions as well giving you a broader perspective. Use the search bar, it may speed up you search.
Thanks I will keep continue searching and try to find new posts about it. But if someone wants to share what they are towing lately it would be appreciate.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thanks I will keep continue searching and try to find new posts about it. But if someone wants to share what they are towing lately it would be appreciate.
I am towing a No Boundaries 19.8 22.8 feet long, about 4500 lbs fully loaded. (3700) dry weight. Tows well so far. I do use a Blue Ox Sway Pro hitch, it's a must

·
Registered
17 Posts
I tow a Dutchmen Kodiak Cub. 4400# actual weight. 20 feet long. I do not recommend doing this for the feint of heart or in real mountain country. Try to stay under 4000# for travel trailer Gross Vehicle Weight.
Look at some of the molded fiberglass units with rounded corners on all edges both front and rear. Folding TT or Tent campers would be better.
I just posted the details of my towing experience on a previous thread. See it there if you like.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts