Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

201 - 220 of 237 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Pathfinder, Platinum
4 Posts
Hello.. I am the owner of a 2013 Pathfinder, which I bought several years ago. Very pleased with the vehicle, but after a few years some things are starting to fail. Found this forum looking for help.

·
Super Moderator
2013 Pathfinder SL, Connecticut, USA
4,533 Posts
Well, you've come to the right place!
to the forum!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Abrought a 2012 Pathfinder about 2 months ago, love it, brought it as a family car, but also so when we go away can still get to places that my partner can in his rodeo 4x4 😂 very spacious. Lots of room for the kids,

·
Registered
3 Posts
Aloha, I just bought a ‘98 Pathfinder as 4x4! I’m really excited to put some work into it over the next couple weeks to replace some brakes, tires and and tie ends!
Living on Big Island in Hawaii a 4x4 is great to have and I plan on camping trips and secret beaches! Im excited to have some coffee and read through this forum and also I’ll be looking for ideas about things like; ideas for a diy rooftop sleeping platform, how to mount a spare tire and other cool ideas like that which you have done or thought about doing to mod out your pathfinder!

·
Super Moderator
4,533 Posts
Aloha, I just bought a ‘98 Pathfinder as 4x4! I’m really excited to put some work into it over the next couple weeks to replace some brakes, tires and and tie ends!
Welcome to the forum! Please be aware that this forum specializes in the R52 Pathfinder platform (model years 2013 on up). But we have a special section for older Pathfinders here, so feel free to post your MY-specific questions there.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello,
Just purchased a 2017 PF SV, thanks for having me and looking forward to learning from this forum about our vehicle.

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum
65 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You are in the right place for information, enjoy your ride.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Greetings all!

Just got a Pathfinder 2019 SL premium
Super excited to bring it home tomorrow!

Quick question to the members here:
Besides the looks, is there any difference between 18" and 20" tires. Mine comes with 18 and the dealer threw in winters as part of the package
Since there is a lot of snow in these parts (Montreal, QC) just wondering if I should have insisted on getting 20" wheels

Thanks for any help in advance

Cheers!

·
Super Moderator
4,533 Posts
Besides the looks, is there any difference between 18" and 20" tires. Mine comes with 18 and the dealer threw in winters as part of the package
Since there is a lot of snow in these parts (Montreal, QC) just wondering if I should have insisted on getting 20" wheels
Actually, the 18's will be better in snow. You want the smallest, narrowest tire you can run to cut through snow. The 20's offer a harsher ride.

·
Registered
2015 Pathfinder SV
6 Posts
Hello everyone,

From Chicago, Illinois. I have a 2015 Pathfinder. Had it for about 2 1/2 years now. Got it with 20k miles on it. Joined the group to get ideas on upgrades and customization. Currently on the market for tires. Got my eyes on Goodyear Assurante WeatherReady. $215 a tire. Everything incluede come out to 1060. But with promotions and a special coupons, can get them for $740. After I figure out what I want to do with the tire situation, my next upgrade will be the sound system and upgrading the speakers, maybe adding a subwoofer into the mix.

In other words, I'll be on here a lot lol.

·
Super Moderator
2015 Pathfinder SL - Tech 4WD
2,692 Posts
Welcome to the forum Felipe !

I suggest you add your year and trim to your profile, it will help get better answers to your questions.

·
Registered
2020 Pathfinder SL
1 Posts
Greetings! I just purchased a 2020 Pathfinder SL. So far we are loving it. Looking forward to reading the forums and asking questions. Cheers!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I have joined your community. Thank you for having me.

I just immigrated from Scotland (Nov 4th) and needed some wheels. Came across a 2013 Pathfinder with 66500 on the clock. Very impressed by it. As yet I dont have a Florida Drivers Licence as I understand, as a Resident, my UK Licence is not valid. Hey ho.......

Looking forward to learning about our car. No doubt I will have lots of questions.

Thanks again.

Stuart

·
Super Moderator
4,533 Posts
Wow Stuart! Scotland to Florida. That must have been quite a shock to your system!

Welcome and feel free to ask whenever you find the need. Lots of knowledgeable folks here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello
new here, so in 2019 I purchased a pathfinder platinum 4x4, got a great awesome SUV, mind you, I did pay for a maintenance package which in my mind at the time I thought was a good idea , nope unlike my f150 were the maitence package covers it all at Nissan you still pay labor...so 100 for an oil change, whatever .so last winter I got stuck in some snow, turn the dial on the I control knob to lock the 4x4 only to see that my front left and rear right tire spinning, when I asked the dealer why they said they would have to look at it and check, I told them all work and labor passes on warranties for this they told me most of the work is free but I must pay labor.so anyone here knows why the 4x4 works that way instead of locking all 4 wheels it just locks 2.also I have the bose audio system anyone knows how to add another amp and woofer to it.

201 - 220 of 237 Posts