Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

181 - 200 of 203 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2013 Pathfinder SL, Connecticut, USA
4,248 Posts
Thanks for letting me join your community, I've just bought a 2007 Aventura, having moved from a Land Rover Discovery3, previously owned a XTrail which never let me down, after having had nothing but trouble and spending a considerable amount of money on the Land Rover, I made the decision to buy the Pathfinder looking forward to many miles of trouble free motoring and taking part in discussions on the forum.
Regards
Stumo52
Welcome to the forum! You may not have noticed it, but this forum specializes in the new-gen R52 platform Pathfinder. But don't worry... we have a section where the older Pathys are discussed here.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hello!

Just purchased a 2017 S earlier today.

In the past, I owned a 2000 Fronty & swapped a ’04 Xterra front clip onto it.
Had a lot of fun with that truck - looking forward to making this Pathfinder my own.

·
Super Moderator
4,248 Posts
Hello!

Just purchased a 2017 S earlier today.

In the past, I owned a 2000 Fronty & swapped a ’04 Xterra front clip onto it.
Had a lot of fun with that truck - looking forward to making this Pathfinder my own.

·
Super Moderator
4,248 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You may not have noticed it, but this forum specializes in the new-gen R52 platform Pathfinder (model years after 2012). But don't worry... we have a section where the older Pathys are discussed here.

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum
29 Posts
Hello, new here from the coldest capital (Ottawa, Canada), I own a 2019 Platinum since August 2019, traded my 2013 SV, I had a 2006 LE in the past.
While the 2013+ are a departure from the older style, my family life changed since, so the newer style works for me (I understand it is not for everyone), amazing space, enough power, perform well in winter and acceptable gas mileage. No major issues with any of the previous models (crossed fingers).
Question: does anyone know the parts number for the rockcreek edition fender flares?

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
4,248 Posts
to the forum! We're glad you finally found us!

·
Registered
2013 Nissan Pathfinder SV AWD
12 Posts
Yo, I am a new here. From Brooklyn New York. I drive a 2013 Pathfinder. I love the car. Unfortunately, the display screen always goes out and it makes the driving experience a little frustrating. I always wanted a Pathfinder since I was a teen. I have leather seats which makes me enjoy driving this baby even more. Thanks for having me in the forum.

·
Super Moderator
4,248 Posts
to the forum!

·
Registered
2017 Platinum Pearl White
5 Posts
Hi All,

As of April 29th, I will be the owner of a CPO 2017 Platfinder Platinum. Sadly I had to trade in my 2014 QX70. Looking forward to getting to know some Pathfinder enthusiast.

·
Super Moderator
4,248 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Wakeenvador!

181 - 200 of 203 Posts