Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all -

Just signed for a Pathfinder Platinum w/ plat package. Generally how long is the factory order process? From factory to dealer?

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Welcome :)

I don't own a Pathfinder as yet, but from what I heard from other owners, it can take up to a month, some reported 3 weeks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's not bad at all.

I remember back in 2007, when I got the new redesigned altima, I had to wait 3 months for it to come from the factory. But, at that time, Nissan was dealing with an employee strike.

I can wait 4 weeks, that's a pretty quick turnaround.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Its hard to tell. It depends on your location and your dealership. There are a few variables in there.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Its hard to tell. It depends on your location and your dealership. There are a few variables in there.

Very true. Although nissanguy reported 3-4 weeks, it really depends on where exactly your located. I wouldn't be surprised if some people will be waiting up to a couple months for the Pathfinder.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Best thing to do is just ask the dealership. They would probably have a better idea than us since it's their own dealership. Depends on allocation and production.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
CFRP - yeah, spoke w/ the dealer. For a platinum w/ dual screen package...it's a factory order...8 weeks. So, I have to wait till late January

Find_Panther - $45k - $2750..was my walkout price. So MSRP - $2750. I didn't negotiate...this was the price I wanted and pretty much left my business card with the price listed on it. they called me back and closed at end of Nov.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I placed my order in Mid-November 2012 and the expected delivery is February/March.
There were some available on the lot but none of them were available with the options I want.

I'm irritated at the very least but at the same time, I don't want a demo or what's available on the lot.

Has anyone received their pathfinder in a reasonable time from the factory?

·
Registered
17 Posts
We placed our order for the platinum premium in mid November also and are expecting a delivery in February sometime. We are up in northern Ontario, although I'm not sure if that makes a difference since it had to be ordered from the factory. The dealer said that there were only 2 available in the colour we wanted and they were both sold before they could snag one for us....so still waiting.

·
Registered
17 Posts
My Wife and I placed our today for our 2013 Pathfinder (4x4 plat. w/ premium package). Our dealership told us the time frame was anywhere from 2-3 months. We are located in the Seattle WA area.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I feel a little better knowing I'm not the only one waiting for my Vehicle. I'm beginning to think that Platinum Premium Pathfinders aren't as common.

I ordered the Platinum Premium as well and so far, I've only found one in all of Canada. It happened to be a blue one which isn't what I wanted and I think it was a demo because it had a couple thousand Km on the odometer.

I guess I'll have to wait another month or so.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hello!

I am looking to pick up a Platinum with Premium package in Canada. Do you mind sending me a PM with the price you paid? I am wondering if dealers are taking anything off the MSRP.

Thx!

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I feel a little better knowing I'm not the only one waiting for my Vehicle. I'm beginning to think that Platinum Premium Pathfinders aren't as common.

I ordered the Platinum Premium as well and so far, I've only found one in all of Canada. It happened to be a blue one which isn't what I wanted and I think it was a demo because it had a couple thousand Km on the odometer.

I guess I'll have to wait another month or so.
I`m almost sure it`s a demo vehicle. any new vehicle you buy that has a few thousand on it should be questioned.

Did you ask them why

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We are still waiting on the 2013 PF Platinum w/ plat package. We signed on Nov 17. Dealer tells me that there is a factory delay with the seats...not sure how truthful that is...

3 or 4 month wait is unacceptable...home someone from nissan canada is reading this.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We placed our order for the platinum premium in mid November also and are expecting a delivery in February sometime. We are up in northern Ontario, although I'm not sure if that makes a difference since it had to be ordered from the factory. The dealer said that there were only 2 available in the colour we wanted and they were both sold before they could snag one for us....so still waiting.

13Platinum - did you take delivery of the PF yet?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hello!

I am looking to pick up a Platinum with Premium package in Canada. Do you mind sending me a PM with the price you paid? I am wondering if dealers are taking anything off the MSRP.

Thx!
I picked my loaded Platinum premium 4x4 for $40860 with msrp of $45760. Plenty of room to negotiate a good deal but as most everyone knows Platinums are very hard to find and often need to be ordered to get what you want. I had to hunt my down for a month and got lucky at one dealer who had exactly what I wanted

1 - 20 of 22 Posts