Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. First time here, just bought a 2012 with the stereo with screen, but not nav or bose. It also doesn't have Bluetooth. And it looks like the only trim that had Bluetooth, was with the nav option. Is it possible to install the oem nav infotainment system in the truck without any crazy changes?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm new to Pathfinders. Just bought a 2006 about a month ago, so I'm learning it too. I upgraded the stock head unit to an aftermarket Sony unit I bought from Crutchfield. You might want to shop for what you want there. They include everything needed for installation, and provide instructions as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I have looked there. I don't want necessarily an aftermarket stereo, I want it to look stock. And my center console has all the integrated controls and stuff. I just want the Bluetooth that comes with the nav unit.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My new head unit has bluetooth and car play. Definitely doesn't look stock, but I like having a 7 inch touch screen instead of what was there before. You might try looking on ebay for stock head units. I found plenty when I was looking last month.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts