Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a way to roll down the front driver & passenger side windows with the remote when all doors are unlocked. I tried this on my 2015 Platinum PF.

• Press the Unlock button on the remote to unlock the driver side door.
  • Press the Unlock button on the remote again, within a second to unlock all other doors and the tailgate.
  • Press & hold the Unlock button on the remote for 3 seconds.
  • You would now see that the driver & front passenger side windows start rolling down.
  • Press & hold the Unlock button till both the windows are rolled down completely.
  • If you do not wish to have the windows rolled down completely, just release the Unlock button and the rolling action will stop. You can choose to have them rolled till midway or any other position.
I wish it was possible to roll up the windows upon locking the car:44:

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Works on my 14 PF SL. Kinda silly there is not reverse operation. You have to start the car and manually operate the switch. Nice "Easter Egg" nonetheless. I bet there are others.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
I understand the reason that you can't roll UP the windows is due to the fact that some kid's neck could be in there. However, in another thread I posted about remote starting options that suggest they allow you to control the windows and sunroof. But I can't say for certain.

·
Registered
233 Posts
All my windows roll down. Wonder if this is in the settings menu somewhere. Also I have mine programmed where I only hit the unlock button once and all doors unlock so maybe they are linked that way.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Well I just tried on our 2015 and only the front 2 windows rolled down. I swore on the 2013 all windows rolled down. Guess I'll check the settings again.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My 2015 Pathfinder lost power to all four door locks and windows. I also don't have interior lights working, except dashboard, door courtesy lights and outside mirror controls.

·
Registered
116 Posts
roll down feature + auto start with a/c on is nice when it's 115 degrees outside & you have been in the a/c all day ;) I can't wait till summer time

1 - 14 of 14 Posts