Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my 22 platinum Pathfinder and I love the lane assist features, but I'm not a fan of all the beeping in addition to the vibration.
Is there a way to turn off the beeps for the blind spot notification (and keep the visual) and turn off the beeps for the lane departure warning?
Thanks so much in advance

·
Registered
2022 Nissan Pathfinder (SL) FWD
219 Posts
Congrats! I don't believe Nissan provides that level of granularity (yet). For the most part, you can disable specific driving assist features, but not selectively on the notification options. If someone has found a way to do this, would be nice. Maybe they'll make it available via a Q-of-A update. :)

·
Registered
2022 PF Platinum 2WD BD: 8/21
44 Posts
It's in the setting to disable the beeping and if I remember right you can lower the volume, I know for the collision sensor you can at least, we leave the vibrating wheel on for lane assist.

·
Registered
2022 SL AWD Build Date Mar 2022
157 Posts
I like the vibration feature! It's a big improvement over the infernal beeping! I have not found (yet) what you have suggested though, Krazy. Gotta look again tomorrow - thanks!
P.S. 8/4/22: Okay, today I really paid attention while I was driving. For me, I really still like the vibration feature over all the beeping. However, today, while on the road, the beeping (for when I was changing lanes without using the signal), the beep occurred only twice for each infraction. It is the vibration that really does the trick. In fact, if the radio was loud enough (as it was), I barely could hear the two beeps - it was the vibration that alerted me to the lane change!
I have not seen the option of either lowering the beep volume or disabling the function altogether. Any tips?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts