Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone think they would ever produce a turbo or supercharger for the 2013? A friend of mine has a turbocharged Juke supposible with the CVT transmission (never looked into the Juke) so I wouldn't see why it wouldn't be possible for the Pathfinder. I love my truck, don't get me wrong, it has adaquate power for its size but I believe it could use more HP & TQ.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
If you think it's worth it - it can be done.

Personally I don't think it is worth it. For the money spent you should have got a more powerful car. It's not impossible to turbocharge or supercharge the nissan VQ motor. Its been done many times before. I'd go with supercharger personally.

The Juke is marketed as a kind of sporty car. There is a concept Juke-R that has the R35 GTR engine and drivetrain in it. It's nuts.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I doubt it will be done any time soon, a lot of new Pathfinder owners don't care for that kind of stuff since they mainly want it for commuting but as more PF's hit the used car markets and the type of buyers that would do these things buy them I can see some aftermarket performance parts become available.

ATM I think the the Nissan Rogue has a better chance at this.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts