Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m new to this forum and don’t know anybody on her or how it all works but I need help
My 2008 pathfinder turbo diesel was driving like a gem, just bough it a few weeks ago dropped the oil and filter and has been a great car until today my dpf light came on which did it effect the way it was driving at all, bought the dfp cleaner from telco four it in with some diesel gave her a good run was still driving fine the light never went off but.. got home it sat for an hour or two then drove 30 mins away to get dinner. Drove fine in the way there, way home but different story. Trouble accelerating, couldn’t make it up slight hills, didn’t sound rough just didn’t drive. What could it be, I only bought it a month or so ago. Hopefully I didn’t get a lemon, didn’t get it cheap either, has only done 160kms and was told it has been looked after. I don’t want to speNd to much on it it was o it suppose to be a temporary car, what should I do, what could it be? Please help!!! Could it be the leads and plugs. I don’t know. HELPP!!!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts