Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is your pathfinder with tow package comes with transmission cooler?
I just bought base version without tow package and I don't see any cooler in front.
If you guys can confirm that without guessing :)

thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^Thanks for checking this out for me
Tow mode switch is on my pathfinder S. Not sure why there is no trans cooler If all what it seams you buy with tow package is Tow Hitch Reciever, Tow Hitch Finisher and Trailer Tow Harness (7-pin) only, and no one mention anything about trans cooler. Also towing for S model is same at 5000 pounds.
So, do you need trans cooler in pathfinder to tow 5000* pounds?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Optional Equipment The extras list on the 2013 Pathfinder is short and sweet. An SL Premium Package nets the pleasures of a Bose Premium Audio upgrade and a Dual Panorama Moonroof with 1-touch tilt/open/close controls (front) and front and rear sunshades, plus the practicality of a 120V power outlet, a tow hitch receiver, a transmission cooling fan, and a trailer harness. The Platinum Premium Package includes the Dual Panorama Moonroof and adds a rear Family Entertainment System with dual 7.0-inch screens, wireless headphones and wireless remote control. All but the Pathfinder S also offer a Trailer Tow Package with a hitch receiver, transmission cooling fan and trailer harness.

Cooling fan? Not sure what that is to be honest.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts