Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2015 pathfinder SV 2wd with 145,000 miles.

I'm encountering what I think is computer problems. Has anyone encountered this?

I was waiting inside my pathfinder, with the windows down, engine off, under a shade. When It was time to leave, right after I Turned the engine on and the ac blower started to blow low then high. For some reason, the auto feature was making the blower do this. The I started getting messages on the instrument cluster display. I quickly saw a message saying something about making sure the vehicle is in Park. Then I got TPMS error and no key detected. What the hell happened?
Well, I disconnected the battery and the messages are still there. I'm able to use my key fob normally. Since there is a TPMS error, I'm not able to read my tire pressures. My ac is working perfectly.
Today, I'm gonna check the fuses.

What do you guys think?
I'm I gonna end up at the stealership?

https://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5f8c6f828545f/20201018_123719.mp4

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2018 PF SV-Tech 4WD
18 Posts
Looking at the video, I would first try replacing the batteries in both your fobs, and see if the low battery error goes away. If the error does go away, you may be looking at two different issues (Low batt fobs and TPMS failure). It doesn't tell you which fob has the low battery, it could be the secondary one if it's in use. Also, low battery will usually still work (though the button on the door handle may not work if it's low enough); so it can appear to be fine but still be low.

If the low battery error doesn't go away, you may be looking at a more serious computer issue and you should have the dealership look at it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update:

Yesterday, I turned on the engine, turned off the ac and lowered the windows. After driving about 5 minutes with the windows down , all messages went away. No error messages, I now have tire pressure showing.

What the heck just happened?

Note: I did not check the fuses nor the batteries on my fobs.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts