Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured I would start a post of my own. Picked up some parts for my 2011 SV the other day. Got around to installing them today in the warmer sunny weather we had.

Audi R8 coils hardwired in.
Motor vehicle Gas Automotive exterior Auto part Electrical wiring

Textile Wood Finger Engineering Machine

Wood Electrical wiring Wire Cable Electrical supply

NGK Ruthenium Plugs vs 106K OEM Plugs
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive exterior

Drinkware Automotive lighting Gas Automotive tire Cylinder

Finally a Volant air intake. Removed a little plastic shield next to the radiator and fitted the forward facing scoop that Volant's instructions only show to fit a Frontier???
Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exhaust

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Automotive exterior

Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Automotive lighting Vehicle

Finally added a Z1 Intake Manifold Spacer
Motor vehicle Bumper Hood Automotive exterior Gas

It has also been Hypertech Premium Fuel tuned since 2013. WOT 0-60 restriction removed and both the speed and rev limiter set to the highest settings.

Have had bucking and shuddering at 40-60 mph crusing along in overdrive for some time. It is seamlessly smooth there. I can absolutely feel the torque difference down low and the way it breathes better now up top. Passing from 50 or from 75 mph, it kicks down and moves not that it was ever a slug.

I ran a 90 mile test loop tonight. Cruising 75-85 mph for half of that run. Stopped, got off the highway and went into Bucces to grab a BBQ sandwich and got back on the road. I was not sparing the throttle either and still pulled down 20 mpg.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Took a couple more pictures in daylight today.

Hood Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive air manifold Automotive design

Car Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

Next up is a louder Wolo horn followed by Import Direct brand pads and rotors from Oreilly Auto Parts all around. Also have Bilstein B6 4600s to go on it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just burned the rest of the tank I put in after the mods. Had about 60 miles till empty but tomorrow is supposed to be icy. Went 324 miles to 16.4 gallons. Mixture of highway driving and city driving and I have not had a light foot. About 220 miles of that were highway miles and the rest city with a top speed of about 50.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just made a little video after work. VDC and SLIP light are from a steering angle sensor that is starting to act up in cold weather. Need to do my brake pads too and the fluid is a touch low and sloshes around in the reservoir causing the brake light to come on. The lights on the dash are not due to the mods.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts