Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Living in Florida with temps up to 90+F and it never freezes. It seldom rains but when it does its usually with a vengance! What would be the most suitable tire?

Grateful for some guidance馃檪

Registered
2019 Nissan Pathfinder SV 4x4
How much do you want to spend?

We've got Crosswind HP010 plus on our 2019. We've put about 25K miles on them so far w/ little wear. Cheap tires can be hit/miss, but this has been an excellent low cost tire for us. They were right around $100/ea a year ago.

Reactions: StuWoolf

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How much do you want to spend?

We've got Crosswind HP010 plus on our 2019. We've put about 25K miles on them so far w/ little wear. Cheap tires can be hit/miss, but this has been an excellent low cost tire for us. They were right around $100/ea a year ago.
Thanks

Cost Range is probably up to $200馃ゴ馃ゴ but less if I can馃槉

Registered
2019 Nissan Pathfinder SV 4x4
When I lived in Cutler Bay I bought hard rubber cheapies, hankooks, & coopers noisy but lasted a very long time
This is the problem I've experienced with premium tires. Sure the wear numbers and "warranty" are top of the mark, but they tend to get noisy and harsh towards the end anyway, so you're generally replacing them at that point. Pro-rated warranties are about worthless IME also.

The other issue with 4x4 is, if you get one un-repairable flat, you are replacing all 4 tires. No reputable shop will sell you one new tire if the other 3 are moderately worn.

I prefer to get new tires every 2-3yrs/40K miles, which is why I do what I do. My preferred "brands" are Cooper, Mastercraft, Douglas from Walmart and Starfire (cooper),

Reactions: StuWoolf
1 - 6 of 6 Posts