Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who plans to get tints. I want to go for a dark interior so tints are a must. I am thinking around 25% ceramic tints all around.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm going to get 35% in the front and 20% for the rear and with the black interior I plan to get it will seem even darker. Anything darker will be pain in the you know what when it comes to driving at night.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There are. I got factory tints for my existing pathfinder but it costed a pretty penny so I might go somewhere else this time.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
There are. I got factory tints for my existing pathfinder but it costed a pretty penny so I might go somewhere else this time.
It might cost a pretty penny but factory tints are the best they get. I've seen factory tints that last a LONG time 10-20 years without any bubbling at all.

Also I just find the quality of factory tints to be far better than what I've found at independent tint shops.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The rear windows are already done, fronts got tinted 20%. Johnson I believe is the film my guy used which is the closest you can get to match factory. Looks good!

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Here's the pic
that looks really good, I hope you don't get pulled over for having 5% tint even on the front windows.

have you check your local tint laws to see what is allowed?

I had 5% tints on my old car and at night couldn't see much, bad enough I had to remove them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just picked up our Dark Slate pathy. Definitely getting the back tinted to at least 5%, and i havent decided about the front windows. I think anything more that 30% is a little to dark for night time driving and the chances of getting pulled over are to high for me. I will get some pictures soon also.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts