Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
I have an hard time to turn on the heat to third row seat vents??? please help
The heat in the rear only come out of the floor and the upper vents in the second row. When the system shifts to cool with the a/c the third row upper vents will blow. It's all based on an auto mode. Turn it down to 60 when the exterior temp is above 40 and third row vents will blow to the same level as the second row vents.

·
Registered
186 Posts
The heat in the rear only come out of the floor and the upper vents in the second row. When the system shifts to cool with the a/c the third row upper vents will blow. It's all based on an auto mode. Turn it down to 60 when the exterior temp is above 40 and third row vents will blow to the same level as the second row vents.
I did not realize that heat is not blown through third row vents. Is that stated on owners manual as normal operation? that would be terrible for my third row passengers with cold pa winters and my Golden Retriever who loves vents! :)

·
Registered
234 Posts
I did not realize that heat is not blown through third row vents. Is that stated on owners manual as normal operation? that would be terrible for my third row passengers with cold pa winters and my Golden Retriever who loves vents! :)
Tri-Zone is driver, passenger, rear (all rear together)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Tri-Zone is driver, passenger, rear (all rear together)
when you say all rear you are including third row vents I assume hopefully:confused:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts