Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently own a 99 Pathfinder with 207,000 miles on it. It's been a wonderful car and just keeps going. We've decided it's time for a new car. We're keeping the 99 to be the surf/beach car as it's still in great shape.

So, our first stop was the Nissan dealership to try out the new Pathfinder. I have obvious concerns about the shuddering issue. My experience with our first Pathfinder has been awesome, and I'm hopeful that maybe the 2014 will be better and I may be able to get a similar performance out of it.

I loved the Platinum Premium. It was a really nice car and I thought it handled well for a car it's size. The interior was incredible and all the little features were great. I really loved the car.

I did have a question about the DVD system for those of you who have it. First, can you watch more than one movie at a time, i.e. can one person watch one, while another person watches the other? I know can watch a game and the other can watch a game. How does the gaming system work? Do you hook up you Wii or xbox? Any insight would be helpful as the salesman wasn't too sure.

I'm going to try a few more cars before we make our decision, but the Pathfinder has made a big impression on me and my husband.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yeah the one drawback is it can only use on DVD source at a time...you need another form of media to source the second video. Not a big deal but our previous vehicle allowed multiple DVDs. Thank God for iPod and iPad sourced videos.:)

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
99 pathfinder was and is one fine pathfinder :D
Those along with their QX4 bro's from Infiniti were awesome SUV's at the time that rivaled the 4Runner very nicely. Even till this day I want a 90's 4Runner or 90's Pathfinder or 90's QX4!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts