Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you know me in real life, you’ve been seeing me drive around town for the last 2 days in this beautiful baby… a Nissan Pathfinder. I’m BEYOND excited to be test driving it out for the week and taking my family on some winter adventures!

How cool is this Pathfinder?

Upon drop-off, I noticed a beautiful white box in the car filled with winter essentials for me, my husband and the boys…

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

As everyone living in Rhode Island knows, this week has been one crazy weather week! Monday was snow and then an ice storm at night. The news was telling people to stay off the roads, so we obeyed and stayed put. The weather was horrible! I was curious at to how Tuesday morning school drop-off would be, but it was a piece of cake! The 4 wheel-drive worked like a charm and got us safely to school and back. Tuesday and Wednesday were rainy, yucky days… so I had the chance to test the Pathfinder out in true, utter rain. I am happy to report, everything was seamless. I felt safe, comfortable and steady.

We have some adventures ready for this weekend!

So stay tuned… !!

Disclosure: Nissan sent me the Pathfinder to test drive for the week.

Test Driving the Nissan Pathfinder for some winter adventures #PathfinderAdventures | Mom Generations - Mom Fashion and Beauty

1 - 2 of 2 Posts