Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Pathfinder SV FWD Build 4/22
25 Posts
Thank you for sharing! I was actually looking in to this one. My wifes grandparents have it on their 2017 Pacifica, and the thought of having it mounted to the windshield really caught my eye. Less chance of poking someones eye out folding one up in the front hahahaha

·
Registered
2022 Pathfinder Platinum 4WD
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for sharing! I was actually looking in to this one. My wifes grandparents have it on their 2017 Pacifica, and the thought of having it mounted to the windshield really caught my eye. Less chance of poking someones eye out folding one up in the front hahahaha

Interesting, I haven’t seen that before but like the concept.

·
Registered
2022 SL AWD Build Date Mar 2022
157 Posts
I bought something similar from 'auto anything'. I am very happy with it, too!!

After haggling with them a bit on the phone (I am a repeat customer), the total cost was $54.42, including discount, tax and free shipping. It comes with a storage case, too, which is handy for the winter months when I don't use it.

·
Registered
2022 Nissan Pathfinder (SL) FWD
219 Posts
I bought something similar from 'auto anything'. I am very happy with it, too!!

After haggling with them a bit on the phone (I am a repeat customer), the total cost was $54.42, including discount, tax and free shipping. It comes with a storage case, too, which is handy for the winter months when I don't use it.
That does seem like a very nice option. How's the fit on your PF?

·
Registered
157 Posts
That does seem like a very nice option. How's the fit on your PF?
It fits perfectly, pretty tight around the rear view mirror, good fit top-to-bottom and side-to-side. And, both driver-side and passenger-side sun visors keep it in place nicely.

Now, if Nissan, or WeatherTech would come out with the 'vent shades' (channel insert type), for the PF, that would be a home run. Between the sunshade and cracking the windows, the car would be less like an oven in the sun!!

Here are a few pictures of the SunShade Reflector.

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
We got the roll-up one from the dealership. Pros, absolutely ever inch covered. Cons, hard to store it when not in use.
I hear you, Krazy - I've seen folks struggling (even fighting), with the roll up style (not all Pathfinders mind you but other cars too). I'm glad to have the accordion type - they have always worked well for me!

·
Registered
2022 Nissan Pathfinder (SL) FWD
219 Posts
Apparently now you can also opt for an "umbrella shade" too! lol... I came across this on Amazon.. :p

The included demo video is hilarious..

·
Registered
157 Posts
Apparently now you can also opt for an "umbrella shade" too! lol... I came across this on Amazon.. :p

The included demo video is hilarious..
Whoa - to each his own but, this really looks like one crazy gizmo that wouldn't suit me at all.
One look at the demo video and that convinced me even more - not my 'cup o' tea!'

·
Registered
157 Posts
Yes, Joclyn, they do.
Check with these folks - when I ordered my sunshade for the front windshield, they included a 'side window' screen (1) for free. So, they probably sell them for all the side windows. Here is the link for the sunshade so you have the vendor: https://www.autoanything.com/drivin....com&cjevent=fc53def5174f11ed83c200200a82b832

As well, I believe that WeatherTech also sells the side shade protectors.
Interestingly enough, my 2022 Pathfinder came with integrated sunshade protectors for the rear passenger windows, so I don't need anything like this!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts