Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone here having problem with their sun visor coming loose? Mine started coming loose recently and it doesn't seem to stay flat against the ceiling. Every time I tried to flip it, it made a "clicking" sound. Anyone ever experience this issue? Is there a fix for it?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Yes, if you do a quick search it seams to be a very common issue. My wife's PF with only 8500 miles has this same issue. Bringing it in Monday for a oil change and going to have them fix it.

Wayne

·
Super Moderator
2013 Pathfinder SL, Connecticut, USA
4,614 Posts
Does anyone here having problem with their sun visor coming loose? Mine started coming loose recently and it doesn't seem to stay flat against the ceiling. Every time I tried to flip it, it made a "clicking" sound. Anyone ever experience this issue? Is there a fix for it?
Yes, if you do a quick search it seams to be a very common issue. My wife's PF with only 8500 miles has this same issue. Bringing it in Monday for a oil change and going to have them fix it.
+1

The Search feature is your friend. :)

http://www.pathfindertalk.com/forum/98-interior/15714-drivers-side-visor.html

·
Registered
207 Posts
Had that loud clicking whenever I would move the visor on the driver side..
Nissan replaced it under warranty.

·
Registered
3 Posts
YES nissan know but will do nothing about it.

everyone post on nissans facebook page about this issue as well a tweeter

·
Registered
48 Posts
everyone post on nissans facebook page about this issue as well a tweeter
Both my driver and passenger side sun visors have been replaced under warranty due to this issue.

Ang

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yes.. same here. Very annoying when I wear a baseball cap and it catches the low hanging visor. On my list for my next dealer visit.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I had mine replaced a 2nd. Time last month .
His time they had to replace both. Only charged $20.00 and called
it a customer accommodation

I figured they probably just overcharged a bit on the other work they were doing at the same time.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just had both of my visors replaced under factory warranty. The driver's side was hanging down so low I had to push it into the side window to drive. The passenger side did not fail yet but made the loud clicking sound when used. Took about 45 minutes to get them both replaced by Wright Nissan in Wexford, PA (north of Pittsburgh)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts