Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Neither have I. With all the color shortages and distances people need to travel to get the color they want, you would think they are moving. Maybe just a tight supply until they they work the kinks out. Hate to think of myself as a guinea pig.

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
I've seen one other on the roads around here.

The dealer sure hasn't been able to keep anything in stock. Each time I drive past (which is daily, since it's right near work), there seems to be a steady rotation of different Pathfinders.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I haven't either but to be honest I think its because I'm hearing things like 2-3 month wait times!

Many dealers don't seem to have many allocations for the Pathfinder.. I wonder why.

I also hear other dealers having them on the lot.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I parked right next to a black SL at work this morning. One of my coworkers bought one after seeing mine. But that's the only other one I've seen.

The dealer I got mine from has 14 on the lot right now according to their web site.

·
Registered
120 Posts
2 month wait to order mine...

I oder this one that before thanksgiving and just got a call from the dealer is here. So, its been like 2 months and a few days..

I am expecting to pick up my Dark Slate 2013 Pathfinder Platinum Primium 4WD for 42,000 + 3,400TAX + 272.50Fees
This includes Cross bar, bumper guard, slash guard, floormats and cargo cover. (This is in NY)

MSRP: 45,000
Invoice: 41,700

I didn't get the deals like I saw some others got like 2k off invoice... :(

I did see a whole "2" new pathfinders on the road...

·
Registered
3 Posts
I went twice this week to get one. Each time they had sold the one I went to get minutes before I arrived. One Mocha Stone, the other Black. Settled for Brilliant Silver with black interior, but I am extremely happy with my choice. The guy said they are selling like crazy in Birmingham, AL.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have not seen another here in OK. When I bought mine, they didn't have what I wanted on the lot, had to get it from somewhere in AR.

They told me that if wanted to order one the wait was 2-3 months, which I thought was crazy. Turns out to be true. I'm glad they found it, I wouldn't have waited that long.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sales figures for Jan 2013

Jan. Sales of its Pathfinder SUV soared 202% to 6,281 vehicles. Sales of the Nissan Sentra and Versa were strong, too, up 27% and 9% year-over-year respectively. You should see more on the road soon.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I can't find it now, but there was an article indicating December sales were up largely because of the Pathfinder.
They did sell over 8,097 in November which helped set a new sales record for Nissan. That compares to 2,317 Pathfinders for 2011.
Should start seeing more of them on the road before long.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I haven't seen a new pathfinder either, all I've seen were dealership demo cars wrapped in vinyl with writing on it to promote the 2013 pathfinder.

Where is everyone located at? I think location plays a major role in this.

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
Just saw two different white ones on the highway this weekend in central PA. So, it seems like the word is finally getting out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts