Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
I was actually considering this when I wanted to purchase an S, but I wasn't sure if the orange screen would fit ok at the bottom, since I wanted to install the aftermarket unit at the top so that I could keep the backup camera at eye level.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Here is my current set up since it’s getting ready to go to a show/competition. Still have some cleaning up to do on the wiring just waiting for all my Distribution box to show up for power and ground

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
120 Posts
Here is my current set up since it’s getting ready to go to a show/competition. Still have some cleaning up to do on the wiring just waiting for all my Distribution box to show up for power and ground

What model speakers did you use for your doors? I am actually purchasing PRV NDY so that they could fit better, because the altos have large magnets and Im not trying to alter the look of the door panels.

The stock speakers sound really good for being stock, they are just not loud enough for my taste.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I used prv Brazil but didn’t have to do anything for the fronts but the old 6x9 I basically cut the old speaker and used the plastic as a spacer to keep the magnets off the crash bar in the rear door

·
Registered
120 Posts
I used prv Brazil but didn’t have to do anything for the fronts but the old 6x9 I basically cut the old speaker and used the plastic as a spacer to keep the magnets off the crash bar in the rear door

So there are 6x9 speakers in the doors? Im guessing now you have 6.5" instead of 6x9's correct?

·
Registered
2 Posts
anyone have a link for the bracket they used to install a new headunit below the original? The only one I can find online is this one: Metra-99-7627HG
it doesnt have very good reviews either and it is kind of pricey.

I have a 2013 SL and looking to add a wireless android auto headunit :)

21 - 29 of 29 Posts