Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After I set the stations for stereo and XM they change. They will stay set for a few hours and then change back to the channels that they were before. Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
There are 3 XM preset screens that all look nearly identical. Are you sure you haven't just toggled from one XM preset screen where you've set your presets, to another that hasn't been configured yet?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have set all three XM channels. For a test, the service dept. changed all my stereo and XM channels to the same stations. By the end of the day, most of them had changed on their own????? They are baffled, also.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I have set all three XM channels. For a test, the service dept. changed all my stereo and XM channels to the same stations. By the end of the day, most of them had changed on their own????? They are baffled, also.
Are you keeping both keys together or separate? Are your FM presets staying? How about your mirror and seat presets?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have had both keys in the PF, but have removed one to see it that helps. The channels have not changed all day! Maybe that's it.
Things that have changed since I set them are: weather alerts, auto door lock, color of screen and something else that I forgot.

·
Registered
120 Posts
This happens to me too, each key has its own settings.. I almost brought it back to the dealer to check when I lost all my settings.. I thought the battery went out or something else.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I thought the same thing. I did talk to the dealer about it and they didn't know that each key had it's own settings.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts