Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

I have a 2012 pathfinder TI. the stereo is pushing a lot of the sound through the dash tweeters, probably 70% plus and with the bass set as high as it goes and the treble down it makes no difference. I replaced the door speakers thinking it was the door speakers that had busted however it didn't fix it as it should've.
The stereo shop suggested that there is no replacement for this stereo head unit and we are basically stuck with it so its a matter of sussing out what it could be.

anyone know of what this could be and also while we are here if there is a replacement head unit available for this vehicle that might suit? i guess replacing the head unit will bring it up to 2020 tech specs?

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey guys,

I have a 2012 pathfinder TI. the stereo is pushing a lot of the sound through the dash tweeters, probably 70% plus and with the bass set as high as it goes and the treble down it makes no difference. I replaced the door speakers thinking it was the door speakers that had busted however it didn't fix it as it should've.
The stereo shop suggested that there is no replacement for this stereo head unit and we are basically stuck with it so its a matter of sussing out what it could be.

anyone know of what this could be and also while we are here if there is a replacement head unit available for this vehicle that might suit? i guess replacing the head unit will bring it up to 2020 tech specs?
The ‘Crutchfield hifi.com’ web can answer what head unit suits/comparable with various vehicles. Some others too like ‘What hifi.com’. I’ve recently bought an Alpine for my ‘02 PF ....I’ll make it fit!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts