Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi on my 2018 Nissan Pathfinder I can try to start it with my remote and it also does it if I get in the car to try to crank it it will turn over like two times and then just shut down like the battery is dead had battery checked battery is holding 12 13 amps alternator is good I can jump it off then park it sometimes it'll crank back sometimes it does the same thing does anyone have any clue as to what I could do or what it could be

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, sorry about the trouble. If the charging system is working, could it be fuel related? Any recent changes leading up to the issue you're seeing?
None so far sometimes you can mash the button at a crank right up sometimes you can mash it it'll turn over like twice and then just stop like all the power goes off lights - lights on dash then you can try it again and it'll do the same thing turn over about twice and shut off sometimes it'll turn over like the battery is weak had the battery tested they said it was good alternator was good nothing except pre maintenance has been done to it

·
Registered
2022 SL AWD Build Date Mar 2022
222 Posts
Good point PoManz!
It's worth a try @Jessie Mckinney, don't you think?
After all, the 2018 Pathfinder is now 4-years old. Some of these OEM batteries, from the factory, last but 3 years or so.
The fact that you can jump the car from another battery may speak to the 4-year old PF's battery starting to fail!
What do you think?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts