Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Members,

I am happy to share with you that the good folks at Visual Garage, as a result of my independent product review, have agreed to offer an exclusive discount to Pathfindertalk.com members a $5.00 discount for anyone on this forum wishing to order the Mark II Shark Fin Antenna to replace your OEM Whip Antenna. This discount is good for ANY vehicle that you own and not limited to your Pathfinders :cool: This is a very easy screw on/stick on installation and looks great. Use of this discount code will allow me to negotiate future discounts on other products for you. Thanks!

DISCOUNTED COST FOR ANTENNA IS NOW ONLY $64 + Shipping :D

***IMPORTANT--ORDERING INFORMATION***:

FOR NEW ORDERS: Please include discount code "mcorte15 review on Pathfindertalk.com" to get your discount.

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY ORDERED SHARK FIN: Visual Garage will credit you a $5.00 discount back to your original form of payment. Simply send an email to [email protected] with discount code, order number, and your name. ;)

LINK to detailed Picture Review and Ordering Information:

http://www.pathfindertalk.com/forum/how-forum/476-vg-shark-fin-antenna-mark-ii-forum-member-review-pics-install-tips.html#post2985

Picture of Shark Fin Installed on my Path:

Reactions: preppy

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Awesome! Thanks for setting up this discount! These shark fin attenas are good quality. I've read about them on other forums.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
It's awesome you set this up, a lot of people will want these for obvious reasons, reasons for why you have done it as well.

I hope the admin/mods are okay with this being posted even though you're not a vendor.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep I am not a vendor at all and I do NOT get any kickback for doing this. What better way to add to the value of forum than members working together to get product discounts. Would be awesome if admins could get us deals as well though! :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just purchased mine using the discount code. Thanks mcorte15!
Awesome. Please post a picture here when done. What color is yours?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Simple install. No more than 5 minutes. Checked XM and FM reception and no change detected. Perfect color matching. Impressed with the quality and appearance.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks great Plex!! I really like the fin in the silver color! nicely done

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks for the discount. Will be one of my first mods.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Sent a few photos of the shark fin installed on my silver Pathfinder into visualgarage today. They thanked me and indicated they will use them on their site.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts