Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Nissan Pathfinder (SL) FWD
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone looked into speaker upgrade options for the factory (6) speaker system (non-Bose) on the 2022's yet? Crutchfield is usually a great resource for this, but it's early for them and they have no info on the vehicle.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Or at least, where are the "2" speakers that are not in the door? I wonder if those could be swapped for actual tweeters that could supplement the treble better without ripping door cards off.

·
Registered
2022 Nissan Pathfinder (SL) FWD
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Or at least, where are the "2" speakers that are not in the door? I wonder if those could be swapped for actual tweeters that could supplement the treble better without ripping door cards off.
I believe they're on the dash, towards the corners near the glass. I'll check later today to confirm. It was a pain to get them out in my 2017, but well worth the upgrade.

·
Registered
2022 Pathfinder SL
93 Posts
Has anyone looked into speaker upgrade options for the factory (6) speaker system (non-Bose) on the 2022's yet? Crutchfield is usually a great resource for this, but it's early for them and they have no info on the vehicle.
I agree - I can't say enough about Crutchfield. They provided speakers for me for my 1938 Chevrolet hot rod for which we installed a Jensen VX7012 radio. They also provided all new speakers when it came to replace them (last year) on my 2001 Chevy Tahoe LS. For that, we replaced the stock radio with a JVC KD TD 710BT radio. The beauty of this radio is that it has ALEXA built in.
I would agree with you DRK-PTHFNDR - give Crutchfield a little bit more time and I am sure they will have suggestions for the 2022 Pathfinder, standard system.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts