Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I got home parked my car and left at 7:00pm. I looked outside at 11pm and I noticed that both front windows were down 3/4's of the way.

I don't live in the greatest area and I thought perhaps the vehicle was broken into. Nothing was taken out ruffled through like it has been in the past. It's also strange that it was both front windows. I don't think I did it because it was -20c. We usually don't roll down the window in this weather and both windows being down was a surprise.

There is something else going on in a Good way. Usually when I connect my phone to the Bluetooth of my vehicle it is 7-10 seconds delayed from the time I play or pause until the time I hear the sound. This had been an issue since I bought the vehicle 17 months ago. However now the delay is 1-2 seconds. It was immediately noticed to be better.

Any thoughts on what is going on? My thought is the vehicle did an update. Does it do that on it's own? Perhaps the system have been reset somehow causing these issues. Any thoughts on the subject are welcome.

I have a pathfinder 2018 SV.

·
Super Moderator
2013 Pathfinder SL, Connecticut, USA
4,136 Posts
Yup! It's a feature.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yesterday I got home parked my car and left at 7:00pm. I looked outside at 11pm and I noticed that both front windows were down 3/4's of the way.

I don't live in the greatest area and I thought perhaps the vehicle was broken into. Nothing was taken out ruffled through like it has been in the past. It's also strange that it was both front windows. I don't think I did it because it was -20c. We usually don't roll down the window in this weather and both windows being down was a surprise.

There is something else going on in a Good way. Usually when I connect my phone to the Bluetooth of my vehicle it is 7-10 seconds delayed from the time I play or pause until the time I hear the sound. This had been an issue since I bought the vehicle 17 months ago. However now the delay is 1-2 seconds. It was immediately noticed to be better.

Any thoughts on what is going on? My thought is the vehicle did an update. Does it do that on it's own? Perhaps the system have been reset somehow causing these issues. Any thoughts on the subject are welcome.

I have a pathfinder 2018 SV.
Is there away to get them to roll back up without going out to the car and rolling them up manually?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am pretty sure you just do the opposite, press and hold the lock button.
I tried the rollup with no luck by holding the lock. But they did come down by holding the unlock. I wonder how many other secrets my vehicle holds.

·
Super Moderator
2015 Pathfinder SL - Tech 4WD
2,174 Posts
I was wrong:

Opening windows

The Intelligent Key allows you to simultaneously
open windows equipped with automatic operation.

● To open the windows, press the button
on the Intelligent Key for longer than
3 seconds after all doors are unlocked.
The door windows will open while pressing
the button on the Intelligent Key.

The door windows cannot be closed by
using the Intelligent Key.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts