Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving the other day on a paved but slightly rough road and noticed a slight rattle in my driver's door. A little elbow pressure on the arm rest of the door takes it away. I had this happen in an older Lexus my wife drove and they had to replace the door panel (under warranty). I also had something similar in an old mustang I used to drive and it was fixed with a foam strip with adhesive backing. Anyone else getting any door rattles? My wife would just turn up the radio for a quick fix :ROFLMAO: I just don't want it to get worse down the line.

·
Registered
2022 Nissan Pathfinder (SL) FWD
300 Posts
No rattle on my 22 PF (SL). Curious, when you say the door rattles, is it the actual door that rattles or the inside trim panel on the door? If the panel trim, is it possible that it's not properly seated on the door?

Otherwise, sounds like a trip to the dealer to male sure the door is properly seated or aligned..

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No rattle on my 22 PF (SL). Curious, when you say the door rattles, is it the actual door that rattles or the inside trim panel on the door? If the panel trim, is it possible that it's not properly seated on the door?

Otherwise, sounds like a trip to the dealer to male sure the door is properly seated or aligned..
Panel trim. I can make it go away by putting just a little pressure on it with my elbow.

·
Registered
2022 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum 4WD, Obsidian Green
32 Posts
I have noticed the front rattle on my drivers door as well. I haven't taken it in as I don't want them to take apart my door panel and introduce other problems.

·
Registered
2022 SL AWD Build Date Mar 2022
222 Posts
No rattle(s) on mine yet, either. Now that you have shared this here, I will keep my ears open for it/them.
I hate rattles on a new car!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts