Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is there an official Nissan list of what work is carried out at each Service? If there is, can the internet link be provided? I am particularly interested in what is to be done at 90,000 miles.

Grateful for all help and guidance.馃檪

UPDATE: I found this LINK
on Nissan USA website. After entering your vehicle, scroll down to Service/Maintenance link and CLICK. About half way down the page it shows work which is done. It seems a very short list? Also, in the same link, it talks about Schedule 1 (3750 mile interval) and Schedule 2 (7500 mile interval). 3750 miles seems very short and smacks of Overkill? (7500 appears a bit short too. What happened to 10,000 mile intervals?) Any thoughts and views on this?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Given the Service Intervals of Schedule 1 (I do relatively short journies in very warm Florida sunshine so I guess I am in Sched 1), is it worthwhile using comparatively expensive Mobil 1 Fully Synth if it just goes in the trash after 3750 miles/3 months.

What is your view on this?

Registered
2019 Nissan Pathfinder SV 4x4
It's in the owner's manual (if you have one), or like you say, use the one from the Nissan USA website.

The oil change interval per the manual on my 2019 is 5000mi or every 6 months. Not the 3750 / 7000mi older recommendation that Nissan used to have.

Dealer service departments or their associated websites will often show a different schedule and recommendations. Stick with the OEM one.

Reactions: StuWoolf

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Attached you'll find the 2014 Maintenance Schedule for Nissan vehicles. There are notes specific to each vehicle including the Pathfinder.
That is interesting. The change from 3750 to 5000 must have come between my model year, 2013, and 2014.

I wonder what changed to permit the extension of the oil change recommendation????

1 - 5 of 5 Posts