Can someone help me ?
you have a link for download free ?

·
Registered
215 Posts
I am looking for the service manual for the new pathfinder
Can someone help me ?
you have a link for download free ?
Check, there's a couple cheaper ones on there but typically you have to get one from dealership for a $200 or so. Ours not going to find one free on such a new vehicle.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Nissanguy,

One day left to order with a rebate of 10 %

11 or 10 $, it does not matter, it's cheap

·
Registered
112 Posts
im pretty sure this can be found online for free but buying the $10 CD sure beats going through all the searching involved to find free versions. If one of you guys wan to be nice, post the whole thing here for members :D make it free for the community here.

·
Registered
41 Posts
im pretty sure this can be found online for free but buying the $10 CD sure beats going through all the searching involved to find free versions. If one of you guys wan to be nice, post the whole thing here for members :D make it free for the community here.
I looked. I can't find it anywhere. That was before I knew you could buy it online.

I say just buy it. I'm sure you can afford it. Considering you did spend tens of thousands of dollars on a PF already.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I don't meen to be a party pooper, but just be careful about buying copyrighted material, as it has proven in the recording industry, that you could be held liable. Just saying, not trying to step on any toes.

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
Isn't it strange that there is a "missing" hybrid section given there wasn't a hybrid version of the car? The index (FWD.pdf) has a section C which is clearly not included in the manual (the tabs are white instead of black)
Probably because it was still in active development (subject to change) during the time of the writing.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I don't meen to be a party pooper, but just be careful about buying copyrighted material, as it has proven in the recording industry, that you could be held liable. Just saying, not trying to step on any toes.
Isn't it Nissan selling the online manual?

Also, thanks for uploading the manual. Now I can upload it to my tablet.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts