Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
So we have owned our pf for a week, today, and one thing its lacking is a secondary power adapter for the front row. I have been looking at nissanparts and I've found (via looking at the sv trim) that you can order the drivers side power adapter plug. My question is has anyone torn the dash and I'm assuming center console down to the point where you can see the wiring looms? I am figuring that these cars are built pretty standardly where the non nav units have one wiring set and the nav ones have a different set. If anyone has an answer that would be great. I've found sone write ups from Nissan for adding on the illumination kit that shows how to move some stuff but I know there is usually more than one way to skin the cat as it were.
Thanks in advance. Sorry if the spelling and whatnot is horrible, I'm posting from my phone

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm trying to do same thing on my 15 Path. Bought a 12v outlet from Courtesy Nissan, but I can't figure out how to remove the center console. Did you find an answer?

·
Registered
459 Posts
I tried to do similar but got stuck on step 4 from your diagram, couldn't figure out for the life of me how to release the clips without breaking this thing

any tips from anyone that's done it ? photos would be good

·
Administrator
2015 Pathfinder SL - Tech 4WD
3,015 Posts
Step 1 is to remove the side panels, maybe this gives you access to the clips.
Attached are the full instructions for that portion of the console plus a list on how to remove and re-install every type of clip.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts