Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought the 2006 pathfinder 1 year ago "used", had a random missfire code and so far have done the following.
Replaced all 4 o2 sensors and added spacers, changed spark plugs, had a bad #2 electronic ignition coil pack and replaced it, mass airflow sensor, and still a rough idle and even went as far as advancing the idle by 200 rpm and still have a rough idle just not as bad.
Im running out of options and need some direction.
Can anyone help?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Welcome to the forum mattorthner.

Smarter folks than I may be able to help you.

Do you have the free downloadable factory service manual for your 06 Pathy? It has helped me a ton in keeping my SO’s 06 running.

I’m assuming that you replaced all the items based on error codes, and that there are no more present?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Last code to have came up i think was a lean code on bank1 i think was a p1178 or something of that sort.
I did not know about the free service manual. Ill download that and see what or if any other information is in it. Willing to try about anything

·
Registered
130 Posts
Bought the 2006 pathfinder 1 year ago "used", had a random missfire code and so far have done the following.
Replaced all 4 o2 sensors and added spacers, changed spark plugs, had a bad #2 electronic ignition coil pack and replaced it, mass airflow sensor, and still a rough idle and even went as far as advancing the idle by 200 rpm and still have a rough idle just not as bad.
Im running out of options and need some direction.
Can anyone help?
Did you ever get this figured out?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 7 of 7 Posts