Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum
51 Posts
$60 per...wow, what a difference. I will seriously consider it.

Share picks once you swap the tires.

Cheers!
Hi,

As I was seriously considering biting the bullet on this and spending the $360 USD on the fender flares. I added the items and shipping of $169 (which is high).
I emailed them to ensure no other charges are required (duties...etc.), since it is coming to Canada, and they emailed me back that another $399 USD needed for freight since it cannot be shipped with USPS and would need to be with DHL for the size.

So for us Canadians , this is well over $1300 CAD, which is not worth it at all !!

For comparison I emailed my local Nissan dealership for pricing here in Canada , and it is just as crazy for these plastic pieces:
"
1)63810-1a40a $345.81. The arrival time is 4-5 days.

2)93820-1a40a $270.00. The arrival time is 2 days

3)93821-1a40a $270.00. This part is on back order with no arrival time. The best estimate is 3-4 weeks.

4)93828-1a40a $440.00. This parts has a arrival time is 3 days.

5)93829-1a40a $440.00. This part has an arrival time of 2 days."

I would wait until an after market option is available or not.

Nissan makes Gold fender flares 😀

Max

·
Super Moderator
2013 Pathfinder SL, Connecticut, USA
4,373 Posts
Do you know anyone in the States that you could have them shipped to and then take a road trip to visit them?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Do you know anyone in the States that you could have them shipped to and then take a road trip to visit them?
Yes, i do. But will wait until this covid-19 stuff is eased abit.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
yeah thats what I would do... have them shipped to someone in the States and drive down and pick them up... (when this virus simmers down)

on another positive note I found some OEM Black roof rail cross bars on Ebay for $200 bucks.... had to scoop them up... will most likely bite the bullet and change to the black roof rails sometime before Spring

·
Registered
51 Posts
yeah thats what I would do... have them shipped to someone in the States and drive down and pick them up... (when this virus simmers down)

on another positive note I found some OEM Black roof rail cross bars on Ebay for $200 bucks.... had to scoop them up... will most likely bite the bullet and change to the black roof rails sometime before Spring
I had a 2nd set of roof rails I kept from my 2013 PF, I did paint them black, but not for looks, they had may scratches and surface damage, and i use them to attach my cargo basket, canoe and other items. So I keep the new one that came with the vehicle new :)

21 - 29 of 29 Posts