Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Road & Track recently did a quick drive test of the 2014 Nissan Pathfinder HEV.

The Pathfinder gets good marks on handling in harsh weather conditions, but it also falls slat in some areas. Interior materials seem cheap -- the "leather" covering on the steerin wheel in particular.

The end verdict? "It's not a vehicle that inspires a lot of passion, but it certainly does what it's supposed to do, and quite well at that."

Plus:"Low expectations exceeded. A comfortable, capable all-weather people-mover."

Minus:"The interior needs a desperate exorcism of bad-feeling materials."

http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-reviews/road-tests/2014-nissan-pathfinder-hev

·
Registered
324 Posts
Now ain't that funny. Ive read totally opposite reviews about the interior. I for one think the interior is one of the biggest improvements. The guy must work for Honda. I'm very inspired by my Pathy thank you!

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Now ain't that funny. Ive read totally opposite reviews about the interior. I for one think the interior is one of the biggest improvements. The guy must work for Honda. I'm very inspired by my Pathy thank you!
Yup, interior is KILLER. It actually makes me feel like im in an Infiniti.
Just have to put your hand over the Nissan badge, look around and you'll think youre in an Infiniti!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Minus:"The interior needs a desperate exorcism of bad-feeling materials."
Well put!

It's not a bad design, it just feels CHEAP. But I only have a Hyundai to compare it to...

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
Seriously? The interior of the Pathfinder was one of the big pluses for me. You want to see awful materials? Look at a Honda Pilot.

·
Registered
58 Posts
One of the reason I purchased the Pathfinder was the interior. It has one of the nicest interior, imo, when compare to similar vehicles. Although it shares similar features as the QX60, it doesn't come close to the quality of Infiniti. I was in the Infiniti this past weekend and it made me want to trade. However, it's hard to justify spending the extra $15,000 for the Infiniti though.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
same.. all i've heard are good things about the interior for the price

strange?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts