Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Pearl White 2022 Pathfinder SL. Looking to replace the current factory rims with Black Gloss , I think I may stick with 18”. Does anyone have any suggestions of ones that they have put on or seen? Has anyone lifted their car with the 18”? Would that look bad?
I really like the American Racing ones (AR928). Any other suggestions? Probably want to stay in the $200-250 range.
Wheel Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
2022 Nissan Pathfinder SL with Premium package.
10 Posts
I have a Pearl White 2022 Pathfinder SL. Looking to replace the current factory rims with Black Gloss , I think I may stick with 18”. Does anyone have any suggestions of ones that they have put on or seen? Has anyone lifted their car with the 18”? Would that look bad?
I really like the American Racing ones (AR928). Any other suggestions? Probably want to stay in the $200-250 range. View attachment 16907
I have 2022 Pathfinder SL with the premium package which includes upgraded 20” rims. I would not lift the car as you already have a huge wheel well gap with the 18”. Black is nice I’m doing a chrome delete on mine and going back and forth as to whether I keep the dark grey rims or go black.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I really like the American Racing ones (AR928). Any other suggestions? Probably want to stay in the $200-250 range. View attachment 16907
Just being snarky because it's a pet peeve of mine. "I'd replace the entire wheel, ... not just the rim". haha.

Get what you like and enjoy.

·
Registered
2022 Nissan Pathfinder (SL) FWD
60 Posts
Did you decide on a set? FWIW, I picked up a set of these (Liquid Metal SHIFT) from Discount Tire.. I really like the gunmetal contrast against the Mocha Almond Pearl color..

Wheel Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Hubcap

1 - 4 of 4 Posts