Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased this from amazon and it doesnt work on our 2022 Pathfinder. The hook is too thick to fit inside the door latch, and it would hang to low if it did. Just want to save others the trouble. If you have another option id love to see it.

Amazon Door Step

Rectangle Font Wood Flooring Hardwood

·
Registered
54 Posts
I just purchased this from amazon and it doesnt work on our 2022 Pathfinder. The hook is too thick to fit inside the door latch, and it would hang to low if it did. Just want to save others the trouble. If you have another option id love to see it.

Amazon Door Step

View attachment 16481
I was thinking about one of these (in general, no specific brand) the other day so Thx for sharing. Let us know if the other one you ordered works...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So the second style door step doesn’t work, the hook piece fits fine over the door latch, but the triangular pads sit on the wheel well arch of the door and as soon as I applied some force with my hand the sheet metal would flex. I don’t feel comfortable standing on it with my 220lbs 6ft ass plus a suitcase of 20-30lbs. I think it would dent the **** out of this aluminum can…

So ill have to stick to just latching the box down from both sides. Make sure you get a cargo box that opens from both sides, else you wont reach the knob to tighten the opposite side, unless you fold the capital chairs down and stand on the back of them…

I did get the Thule motion XT in Large (Gloss Black) and it looks amazing with the car, I think its perfect size and matches the nice 2 tone black roof top of the car real nice. Ill do a review on that box later but I do recommend that size of roof box.

·
Registered
3 Posts

Amazon Door Step

View attachment 16481
I found the same problem, but I just stripped the rubber part away from the hook and stand on it at the ridiculous angle that it is. It works

1 - 6 of 6 Posts